Take charge now and eliminate or significantly reduce your electricity bill with solar energy
There are a few key pieces of information we need to determine if your property has good potential for shifting to solar:
- Does your roof or land have good southern and unshaded exposure to the sun?
- If you want a rooftop system, is your roof in good shape and won’t be needing to be redone in the next 10 years or more?
- What is your annual hydro consumption in kilowatt hours?
- Do you have inefficient appliances and lighting that can easily be upgraded and retrofitted? Energy efficient equipment and controls can greatly reduce your consumption and you may not need as large a solar system. Looking around your property for items that are wasting power and fixing these issues first are far more cost effective than adding additional solar panels to supply power to these wasteful loads.
- Are you planning on adding equipment to your home that may increase your energy consumption? Example: electric car, hot tub, pool, etc.
Having this information handy is the starting point for the conversation with us to assess the viability of your solar project.
Solar Energy can help eliminate your hydro bill
to lower your consumption then designing the must suitable system to meet your needs.
Solar Energy & Net Metering
Net Metering uses Solar Energy
Electricity consumers in Ontario who produce some of their own power from a renewable resource can take advantage of the “net metering” initiative. Net metering allows you to send excess electricity you generate from renewable resources to the distribution system. This will appear as a credit toward your energy costs. In essence, it’s a “trade” of electricity you supply against electricity you consume.
How does Net Metering Work with Solar Energy
Eligibility criteria include, but are not limited to:
- You must generate electricity primarily for your own use; and
- The electricity must be generated solely from a renewable resource (wind, water, solar energy or biomass).
WE WORK FOR YOU
If you would like to speak with someone directly
Call Us Toll Free