Wtih the number of electric vehicles (EVs) continuing to increase year on year, more condo associations are fielding requests to install charging stations. It might seem like a straightforward request that would elicit a straightforward response. However, as it turns out it’s not that simple. Many condo board members are simply not familiar with the technology. In addition to knowing all what’s involved in a condo EV Charging Station installation. At Delta Energy Solutions, this type of request of service occurs on an almost daily basis. We find that nothing breaks down resistance like a few facts. We make clear presentations that clarify all the benefits, as it pertains to installing Condo EV Charging Stations at your property.
Why is a Condo EV Charging Station Installation a Good Idea?
The decision to certainly proceed with the installation of a Condo EV Charging Station in a multi-unit condo development is a great idea on many levels. It will provide both immediate as well as long term benefits, including:
- Attracting high-value, environmentally conscious residents.
- Enhance the profile of the development from a marketing perspective.
- Bring the development into step with the government’s “green” initiatives.
- Encourage environmental responsibility among the resident population.
- Increase property values with minimal investment.
- Future proof the development.
Electric vehicles represent an ever increasing percentage of vehicles sold every year in Ontario. As a result it’s estimated that within 3 years there will be nearly 20 million of them on the roads of the developed world. EV owners are typically affluent, responsible consumers. They make up an ever larger percentage of condo buyers. And they want to charge their EV where they live. If a particular condo development does not offer them the ability to do so, they will find one that will. So getting on the condo EV Charging Stations installation bandwagon today only makes sense. Firstly from a practical side and in addition to all the marketing perspectives.
Condo EV Charging Stations as a Solution
Delta Energy Solutions offers an array of simple, affordable options for bringing EV Charging Station to your condo. And that is true whether your condo has shared or assigned parking. Those options include:
- Personal EV charging stations that enable EV owners to charge their cars right in their assigned spot. The individual EV owners pay for both installation and maintenance. Additionally, as well as any electricity consumed so there is no financial burden on the other members of the community.
- Community EV charging stations are easy for our certified licensed electricians to install. This will allow the condo board to set access policies and to charge fees based. That is to say on a range of criteria including time of day, session length and electricity usage. These stations can be made publicly accessible and generate usage fee income that can be used to offset the cost of the Condo EV Charging Stations installation.
Contact us now to schedule a site assessment and see which Condo EV Charging Stations will best suit your your specific requirements. Our site assessment package includes a system design and estimate for you.
We here at Delta Energy Solutions can help you in choosing the Condo EV Charging Stations. The end final result will be money back in your pocket.